[Taxacom] Integrative taxonomy

Don.Colless at csiro.au Don.Colless at csiro.au
Sun Aug 1 05:41:55 CDT 2010

Has anyone considered the suggestion that lower-level entry "candidate species" are the "basic taxa" that I went on and on about in Biol. and Philos. 21:353. As such, they come with a lot of previously established, relevant properties.

Donald H. Colless
CSIRO Div of Entomology
GPO Box 1700
Canberra 2601