[Taxacom] USPS Library Rate

Gene Hall wehall at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:39:51 CST 2010

Item 3.3 lists specimens as being valid.
Mike, it would be good to know why you've been told this.

3.3
g. Museum materials, specimens, collections, teaching aids, printed
matter, and
interpretive materials for informing and furthering the educational work and
interests of museums and herbariums.

Gene