[Taxacom] I am searching for potential PhD supervisor

khalid ahmad khalid.taxonomist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:11:05 CST 2010

I am a young of 28, looking for potential PhD supervisor...
Recently i have completed mp M.Phil in plant taxonomy from Quaid-i-Azam
university Islamabad, Pakistan.
Now i have got an offer from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan
to work with them after my completion of PhD from abroad, and so the major
expenditure for my PhD studies will be fulfilled by the said University.
The budget allocated to me and my CV is attached with the Mail...
If any one have such a place then please consider my case.
With regards
          Khalid Ahmad
                                  khalid.taxonomist at gmail.com