[Taxacom] Monkey Community greatly relieved

mivie at montana.edu mivie at montana.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:27:06 CST 2010

Kind of like the IDEA of an all powerful, caring god who cherishes the
poor would choose Port-a-Prince to hit with a 7.0 earthquake, leaving 2
million, mostly desperately poor people without water, and with no way to
get it might, have some GAPS in it.

While the God-Fearing pray for them, I ask anyone who can to contribute to
their local Red Cross Haiti fund as soon as possible.

Mike