[Taxacom] Monkey Community greatly relieved

Stephen Thorpe s.thorpe at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jan 13 14:30:23 CST 2010

Funny though, you seem just as uncompromisingly convinced in your beliefs as they are in theirs! Science is a way of looking at the world: ask scientific questions, use scientific methods, get scientific answers in scientific language ... closed loop! Perhaps religion is similar, so religious and scientific people are talking past each other in different languages (a kind of Tower of Babel situation!) I have misgivings about anybody (scientist or religious) who thinks that they couldn't possibly be wrong in their beliefs ...