[Taxacom] Monkey Community greatly relieved

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Wed Jan 13 14:48:45 CST 2010

Again, Art and Science collide. I think religion can be acceptable as a
satisfying suspension of disbelief rather than minatory assertion of
belief. The antics of self-appointed theopomps, ecclesiasts and teachers
as Poets-with-Tommyguns is pretty disgusting.

Richard H. Zander
Voice: 314-577-0276
Missouri Botanical Garden
PO Box 299