[Taxacom] Research staff reduction at University of Copenhagen

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Thu Jan 14 02:39:32 CST 2010

Yesterday I heard that 24 (40%) of the 'research staff' at the
University (and Museum) of Copenhagen had been 'sacked' - 12 immediate
and 12 next year. Can anyone confirm this or correct the information
error?

Paul

Dr Paul M. Kirk
CABI UK Centre (Egham)
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey
TW20 9TY
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 1491 829023
Fax: +44 (0) 1491 829100
Email: p.kirk at cabi.org
Visit us at www.cabi.org; www.indexfungorum.org

CABI improves people's lives worldwide by providing
information and applying scientific expertise to solve
problems in agriculture and the environment

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at cabi at cabi.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1491 829199 and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.