[Taxacom] No firing of taxonomists at SNM

Lyn.Craven at csiro.au Lyn.Craven at csiro.au
Thu Jan 14 20:38:44 CST 2010

With respect, Meldgaard's email does not clarify the issue.     Are any systematists, taxonomists, etc of the institute (in the broad sense) affected?     I would have expected that the Biology department would have such scientists on its staff.     There may in fact be very few systematists and taxonomists on the Museum's staff per se.

Lyn Craven