[Taxacom] Our Monkey Ancestors

Oconnor, Barry bmoc at umich.edu
Fri Jan 15 09:39:08 CST 2010

I recall that in the days of meatless Fridays during Lent, the Catholic church made muskrats honorary fish. - Barry

-So many mites, so little time!

Barry M. OConnor                    phone: 734-763-4354
Curator & Professor                 fax: 734-763-4080
Museum of Zoology                 e-mail: bmoc at umich.edu
University of Michigan
1109 Geddes Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079