[Taxacom] Our Monkey Ancestors

Pierre Deleporte pierre.deleporte at univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Jan 15 10:41:47 CST 2010

unfortunately you missed the crucial point -
as an obvious human fish yourself, you should have had no difficulty in
ridiculizing this ignorant, pretendedly "cladist" game warden:
super-predator fish have no prey limit by any law;
and only a long tradition of civility should refrain you from bagging
the warden himself -
btw, you can eat the dog

Pierre
(human ape, occasional cladist angler)

Barry Roth a écrit :
> Tell me about it!  The other day I was fishing and caught, I thought, my limit of six fish.  Just my luck that the game warden who inspected me was a cladist.  He counted my Labrador retriever, and I was one fish over the limit.
>
> Barry

> (1) http://taxacom.markmail.org

Pierre Deleporte
Université de Rennes 1
CNRS UMR6552 Ethologie Animale et Humaine
Station Biologique de Paimpont
F-35380 Paimpont   FRANCE
Téléphone : 02 99 61 81 63
Télécopie : 02 99 61 81 88