[Taxacom] HHDB: hemihomonyms

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Fri Jan 15 18:13:23 CST 2010

Hi Alexey,

Looks good - would be improved (I think) by quoting the authorship and date for each name as well.

You need to be clear whether or not you are only including validly published cases in your lists - presumably the former - because there are *lots* of invalid ones too (i.e. junior as well as senior homonyms in each code, sometimes not always clear which is the valid instance in some cases because of nomina nuda etc.) - e.g. see example from my database:

http://www.marine.csiro.au/mirrorsearch/ir_search.go?searchtxt=Moorea&hlevel=genus

Regards - Tony