[Taxacom] HHDB: hemihomonyms

Alexey Shipunov ashipunov at eol.org
Sun Jan 17 23:05:49 CST 2010

Dear all,

Thank you for help! We have 1162 now.

And yes, 20 for one family is an alarming sign.

It would be very nice to check Nomenclator Zoologicus against IPNI (http://www.ipni.org/index.html) and/or ING (http://botany.si.edu/ing/) and against List of Prokaryotic Names (http://www.bacterio.cict.fr/validgenericnames.html), but I do not know how to obtain full lists of uninomials from first three sources.

With best wishes,

Alexey