[Taxacom] HHDB: hemihomonyms

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Tue Jan 19 00:34:07 CST 2010

Index Fungorum was the first global nomenclator to implement LSIDs on 1st May 2005 ... IPNI followed soon after.

Paul

Dr Paul M. Kirk
Biosystematist
CABI UK Centre (Egham)
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey
TW20 9TY
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 1491 829023
Fax: +44 (0) 1491 829100
Email: p.kirk at cabi.org
Visit us at www.cabi.org; www.indexfungorum.org
CABI improves people's lives worldwide by providing
information and applying scientific expertise to solve
problems in agriculture and the environment
CABI the trading name of CAB International
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at cabi at cabi.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1491 829199 and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Whilst CABI takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail or attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.