[Taxacom] stunning slater from N.Z.!

John Landolt JLANDOLT at shepherd.edu
Tue Jan 19 07:02:48 CST 2010

Stephen,

That is an attractive pillbug (if that's not oxymoronic).  As a
vertebrate zoologist who studies cellular slime molds (also somewhat
oxymoronic) I was unfamiliar with the term "slater" until your
posting pricked my curiosity.  Thank you.

Cheers,

John

John Landolt, Ph. D.
Research Professor of Biology, Emeritus