[Taxacom] Help in sequenicng one of my DNA sample via next generation DNA sequenicng technology

asifullah khan asifullah111 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:45:11 CST 2010

Dear all,

I am a PhD student from Pakistan. I here request to all taxacom members to
kindly help me in sequenicng one of my DNA sample via next generation DNA
sequencing technology, if he/she has an access to this technology in their
lab/universities. Being a student of third world country it is difficult for
me to afford, but I assure that i will highly appreciate his/her support in
my studies ot research.

Regards,
Asif ullah Khan
PhD student