[Taxacom] Request of Hackel's protologue

Pedro Viana vianapl at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 25 10:29:29 CST 2010

Dear taxacomers,

I'm studying the Brazilian species of the bamboo genus Aulonemia and I couldn't find the Hackel's protologues in the Brazilian libraries.
I would be grateful if someone who have access to it send me a scanned or photographed image of the following names, all of them published at the same issue of Oesterreichische Botanische Zeitschrift, 1903.

Arundinaria effusa Hack., Oesterr. Bot. Z. 53(2): 71. 1903.
Arundinaria goyazensis Hack., Oesterr. Bot. Z. 53(2): 71. 1903.
Arundinaria setigera Hack., Oesterr. Bot. Z. 53(2): 73. 1903.
Arundinaria ramosissima Hack., Oesterr. Bot. Z. 53(2): 74. 1903.
thank you,
Pedro

Pedro Lage Viana

Taxonomia de Poaceae
Laboratório de Sistemática Vegetal - UFMG
(31) 34092678 / (31) 87591154