[Taxacom] Arctic Flora of the USSR translation

Gurcharan Singh singhg at sify.com
Sun Jan 31 10:29:48 CST 2010

English translations of many volumes of Russian Flora have been undertaken
in India

1. My colleague Dr. G. N. Dixit and myself were involved in Editing of
English translation of Flora SSSR was undertaken by Amerind Publishing Co.
Delhi on behalf of Smithsonian Institution. Translator B S Sharma.

2. Translation of 14 volumes of Flora of Siberia was undertaken by Science
Publishers, USA. Translator P M Rao. Technical editor myself Dr. Gurcharan
Singh

3. Translation of 11 volume Plants of Central Asia was undertaken by Oxford
& IBH Publishing C. New Delhi. Translator P M Rao, technical editor myself
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College