[Taxacom] Arctic Flora of the USSR translation

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Sun Jan 31 11:51:09 CST 2010

I suspect the key problem is to identify someone to fund the project, e.g. pay the translators and editors. Or perhaps they were not paid. Perhaps the problem is that one time it was considered a worth while contribution or there were older taxonomists who thought that way and were willing to devote their time to the enterprise even if it was not quite in keeping with their institution's priorities.
Mary