[Taxacom] Integrative taxonomy

Nadia Talent nadia.talent at utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 31 12:13:55 CDT 2010

Dear Arélien,

I'm very sorry to say, that as a botanist I find it extremely difficult to read further than the statement: "Since the advent of Linnaean nomenclature in 1758, taxonomists have been describing and naming thousands of species every year". 1753 is the date of Species Plantarum.

Best regards,
Nadia Talent
Nadia Talent
Research Associate,