[Taxacom] barcode of life

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 1 12:09:02 CDT 2010

Can't you just see the social implications that various plant and animal
species put up?  "Well, what family and genus do you come from?"
and, "My family line goes back to the Cretaceous?  What about yours?"

Doesn't it sound kinda like what different social levels of people say to
one another?

Robin