[Taxacom] FW: new whale genus name is preoccupied

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Fri Jul 2 06:45:49 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kirk
Sent: 02 July 2010 12:40
To: 'Johnson, Paul'
Cc: Taxacom
Subject: RE: [Taxacom] new whale genus name is preoccupied

I agree but ... are there practicing systematic (sensu lato) zoologists
(palaeo or otherwise) out there who publish and do not know about
Nomenclator Zoologicus on-line (and other on-line resources) and, as
this publication concerned nomenclature did the assigned editor select a
reviewer or reviewers who might be expected to know this?

Paul

Sent from my Windows PC ... :-)