[Taxacom] CoL and ZooBank

Bob Mesibov mesibov at southcom.com.au
Thu Jul 8 01:51:16 CDT 2010

Hi, Karen.

That's one of my questions part-answered, because I still don't know "what happens when source databases (e.g. SysMyr) get orphaned, rapidly get out of date and inaccurate, yet persist as authoritative feed-in's".

You also raise another question, because the Species 2000 site advises "all databases go through a peer review process prior to being included". What peer review process?
--
Dr Robert Mesibov
Honorary Research Associate