[Taxacom] CoL and ZooBank

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jul 8 18:53:38 CDT 2010

Rich,
Well, in "misleading advertising land", little disclaimers like "is planned to
become" or "aims to create", although they technically do the trick, are in
reality just part of the toolkit of the rhetorician. At any rate, the point is
that if they continue doing things the way that they are currently doing things,
then their plans and aims, even if achieved, will in reality fall far short of
being as good as what they imply...
Stephen