[Taxacom] CoL and ZooBank

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Jul 8 20:20:06 CDT 2010

I think that's a disingenuous assesment on your part, Stephen.  It's much
more a "trick" to include only part of a quote; especially one that excludes
the VERB of the sentence!  It is *not* a "trick" to make a statement about
what the effort is *intended* to be.  The only people who could possibly be
misled by the statements are the ones who read it out of context (as you
posted on Taxacom).  Perhaps you could tell me how these entities could
describe what their intentions are, in such a way that doesn't meet your
mischaracterization as "little disclaimers"?

Aloha,
Rich

  _____