[Taxacom] paper request

Appelhans, M.S. (Marc) appelhans at hortus.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jul 14 08:20:34 CDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

I don´t have access to the following paper:

Li Yingzhi, Cheng Yunjiang, Tao Nengguo, and Deng Xiuxin. 2007. Phylogenetic Analysis of Mandarin Landraces, Wild Mandarins, and Related Species in China Using Nuclear LEAFY Second Intron and Plastid trnL-trnF Sequence. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 132 (6): 796-806.

I ´d be very grateful if someone sent me a pdf of it.

Best wishes,
Marc

Marc Appelhans, PhD student
Hortus botanicus Leiden
P.O. Box 9516, 2300 RA Leiden, the Netherlands

Netherlands Centre for Biodiversity Naturalis (section NHN),
Leiden University
P.O. Box 9514, 2300 RA Leiden, the Netherlands

Phone: ++31 (0)71 5273598
eMail: appelhans at hortus.leidenuniv.nl <mailto:appelhans at hortus.leidenuniv.nl>

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.