[Taxacom] Fall bird migration (a disaster this year in the Gulf?)

Jason Mate jfmate at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:45:07 CDT 2010

Not wanting to encourage a long thread nor downplay the magnitude of the disaster if the fishing industry remains shut for 2-3 seasons it could very well offset much of the damage to marine ecosystems. Ditto for tourism and other drilling operations. IMHO millions of humans going about their daily lives are more destructive than major disasters.
Best
Jason