[Taxacom] Potential hosts: Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference

Schindel, David schindeld at si.edu
Thu Jul 22 08:22:50 CDT 2010

The Consortium for the Barcode of Life (CBOL; www.barcodeoflife.org<http://www.barcodeoflife.org>) has received many expressions of interest from institutions interested in hosting the Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference in the fall of 2011.  If your institution would like to submit a proposal to host the conference, please send me a message identifying your institution and the proposed conference chair.  I will send you the guidelines for preparing your conference proposal.  Proposals will be due 1 September and CBOL's Executive Committee plans to select the conference host by 1 October 2010.

Expressions of interest must be received by Monday, 26 July 2010.

Thanks in advance for your interest in the next barcode conference.

Best regards,

David E. Schindel, Executive Secretary

Consortium for the Barcode of Life
202/633-0812; fax 202/633-2938; portable 202/557-1149
Email: SchindelD at si.edu<mailto:SchindelD at si.edu>
CBOL WEBSITE: http://www.barcoding.si.edu<http://www.barcoding.si.edu/>

Office and overnight delivery address:

   National Museum of Natural History