[Taxacom] online publishing

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Thu Jul 22 10:49:34 CDT 2010

It is not about formats: it is about reading content online rather than
hard cover.

If it where about format, then I would make the argument and stress, that,
just as you point out with your discussion below, should not have it own
format but be rather generic and with the content with some basic semantic
mark-up. The other point is, that it has to be open access and archived
somewhere with a high probability of sustainability.

Donat

Dr. Donat Agosti
Research Associate, American Museum of Natural History and Smithsonian
Institution

Email: agosti at amnh.org
Web: http://antbase.org
CV: http://research.amnh.org/entomology/social_insects/agosticv_2003.html