[Taxacom] Hygrobia distribution

Hans Henderickx cavexplorer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:36:34 CDT 2010

The species habitat might be more complex than suspected (chemical), besides
there might be (or have been) concurrence or predation in other locations
that look superficially suitable now. This (ancient) species group might
also have lost the ability to disperse.
There are plenty of other examples, the relict populations of Diopsidae,
some striking relict pseudoscorpion genera, ..

Hans Henderickx