[Taxacom] online publishing

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Thu Jul 22 11:59:35 CDT 2010

Deposited copies of nomenclaturally relevant e-publications in an open archive are a 'must have' and then all that is required is three (or more) secure master copies - perhaps associated with the current indexing centres (or BHL/InternetArchive) and as with the global master copies of atomic clocks it matter not if my copy (my wristwatch) differs - it clearly wrong/changed.

Paul