[Taxacom] online publishing

Jason Mate jfmate at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:24:04 CDT 2010

Retailers like Amazon have been printing books on demand for some time now. So the technology is there for these permanent depositories to store physical copies of every book, easily and cheaply. Furthermore these copies can be printed on archival paper and ink so the process is a bonus. Its just a question of money...
As for altering PDFs, it is feasible but they can be protected (how effectively who knows). And in any case you can also alter documents, probably even more convincingly. If you only have one copy, regardless of the medium, you have nothing else to go on so how can you be sure of its veracity?
Jason