[Taxacom] online publishing

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:39:55 CDT 2010

Dear Paul,

the same criticisms could have been made of paper, especially in the
early days of printing.

Paper copies do not guarantee permanence and have a significant upkeep
cost.  It is also very hard to access.  It is hard to find a usable
original from the 1930s from Russia these days because of the acid
content of the paper.  We have photocopies that preserve the content.

Its not about formats: its about confidence.

Cheers,  Dave
--
On 22 Jul 2010, at 17:34, <dipteryx at freeler.nl> <dipteryx at freeler.nl>