[Taxacom] online publishing

dipteryx at freeler.nl dipteryx at freeler.nl
Fri Jul 23 03:53:04 CDT 2010

Van: dipteryx at freeler.nl [mailto:dipteryx at freeler.nl]
Verzonden: vr 23-7-2010 9:48
Aan: Dave Roberts
CC: dipteryx at freeler.nl
Onderwerp: Re: [Taxacom] online publishing

Dear Dave,

that is not quite true. With paper the problems were fairly quickly
recognized and a library system grew that marked dates of receipt
and that securely filed copies.

Who is to mark dates of receipt and securely file copies of e-only
publications? That is the big question.

Focusing on formats is likely to just generate a headache, but if
there is no clarity on the filing of e-only publications, it is
inevitable to look at formats ...

Paul