[Taxacom] online publishing

Sam Brown s_d_j_brown at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 04:15:41 CDT 2010

Line drawings can be created in the XML-based scalable vector graphic (SVG) format. They have the benefit over JPG format by allowing lossless scaling of the image. Inkscape (www.inkscape.org) is an open-source vector graphic editor and is well worth checking out.

Sam

Samuel Brown
Casual research assistant
Bio-Protection Research Centre