[Taxacom] Nothofagus (Chile-New Zealand distributions)

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Tue Jul 27 07:36:50 CDT 2010

There is no "probably" for any of the dispersals referred to by Ken
since they all exist only in his imagination.

As for the main massings, as Heads has pointed out, they are empirically
quantifiable realities. Nothing imaginary there. The dispersal fantasies
only exist by suppressing the main massings from consciousness.

John Grehan