[Taxacom] Species-level homonyms - between/within codes

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Wed Nov 10 00:56:27 CST 2010

Well, if it's bogus, it's bogus - as you say, I have not researched every name on the list, this is just a device to separate out the apparent inter-genus species homonyms which can then be looked into further. I did the same at family level and found a few bogus entries there, now deleted :)

All part of ongoing data cleaning. The first step is to expose the things that need to be cleaned... (whether publicly or privately is a different issue)...

Regards - Tony