[Taxacom] taxacom NZ Inventory

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Tue Nov 16 17:19:08 CST 2010

Thanks Stephen,

Interesting reading for all, and a fine demonstration of why the colleagues you complain
about have become wary of your injudicious behaviour. What a talent you have for getting
yourself into strife.  I'm sure everyone can better understand now why you made the
comments you did, and value them appropriately.

Best,

Geoff