[Taxacom] PDF files from Magnolia Press

Jim L. Reveal jlr326 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 1 16:11:54 CDT 2010

I replied to Dr. Gardner directly, but inasmuch as this has resulted in some additional traffic, here is what I wrote to him:

Like all published books, this is available for cash or credit card, or via a subscription to the journal via your institution. The pdf is NOT available to anyone "to post on their own web site." As the author, I am not permitted to post the pdf either. However, the information is available via http://www.plantsystematics.org/reveal/pbio/fam/allspgnames.html although, for obvious reasons of international copyright law, not in the same format or detail as published by Magnolia Press. My own files are being constantly updated (and corrected) as new information is found or brought to my attention.
Jim Reveal