[Taxacom] WoRMS fixes Kerguelenia ...

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Thu Sep 2 18:43:22 CDT 2010

Fair point. A partial solution is provided by the "wayback machine" accessible via http://www.archive.org/ , but there are limitations to the depth and frequency to which they crawl the web (though again, sometimes better than nothing), although it seems not much archiving activity since 2008 - see for example http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cmar.csiro.au/<http://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/www.cmar.csiro.au/> (my agency's home page through time), others seem similar... (no idea what is going on with the IA folks at this time)

Regards - Tony