[Taxacom] WoRMS fixes Kerguelenia ...

dipteryx at freeler.nl dipteryx at freeler.nl
Fri Sep 3 02:39:22 CDT 2010

Van: taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu namens Stephen Thorpe
Verzonden: vr 3-9-2010 8:26

> [...] On Wikispecies, any changes affecting the content of what
> appears on a genus (or other) page are logged in the edit history
> of THAT page ... my point being just that this is a more powerful
> structure than WoRMS and the like ...

***
Obviously that is not an accurate statement: Wikispecies uses
templates, which in turn use templates, which in turn ..., etc

It may be necessary to look at quite a few pages to find who did
what when; also, it may well be impossible to find out what a page
looked like at a particular point in the past ...

Paul