[Taxacom] WoRMS fixes Kerguelenia ...

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Sep 3 17:52:05 CDT 2010

yep Paul, I can't sneak anything past you, can I? On wikispecies, the
Taxonavigation on a page can change without an edit change on that page. This is
a minor problem which I will think about how best to handle. However, it is a
different problem to the WoRMS case. On WoRMS, changes to lower levels in the
hierarchy than the page you are looking at (e.g. species in a genus) can happen
without an edit change on that page, whereas on Wikispecies it is only the
higher levels ...

Stephen