[Taxacom] WoRMS fixes Kerguelenia ...

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Sep 5 16:55:25 CDT 2010

Well, Geoff, no doubt WoRMS does have a few tricks of its own, but surely a HUGE
advantage of Wikispecies is having links to primary literature (whenever
available), as opposed to just citing another database as source?? With more and
more literature going online (both new and historical), any database that
doesn't index and link to that literature is wasting all our time IMO. In that
sense, Wikispecies is more like an electronic library (you could get the "books"
elsewhere, but here they all are classified by taxon relevance) ...

Stephen