[Taxacom] article on the decline of taxonomists

Peter Stevens peter.stevens at mobot.org
Thu Sep 9 08:53:45 CDT 2010

I  might prefer to be drip-fed with sherry.

Seriously, we have been complaining about our decline and the fact
that nobody loves us for a century or so; it does get a bit stale.  I
have often thought about pulling together the relevant literature;
maybe somebody in my Hist. Biol. seminar could do it...

P.