[Taxacom] Survey on Knowledge Organization Systems for Biodiversity Science

Bob Mesibov mesibov at southcom.com.au
Thu Sep 9 18:12:24 CDT 2010

Cross me heart and hope to drown in pig swill, I had no idea this was coming. Well, Stephen, here's our chance to probe deeper into the shadowy links between taxonomy-as-we-understand-it and this brave new attempt to think about thinking. (Beware: the OWLs are not what they seem. They're WOLs [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Ontology_Language])
--
Dr Robert Mesibov
Honorary Research Associate