[Taxacom] Propagation of bad sameAs statements

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Sep 9 23:49:10 CDT 2010

>The only way around this is to define everything, for every context in which it
>is likely to occur

So, we define everything in terms of everything else, and end up with a huge
circularity in which it is hard to see that we are any the wiser!

Actually, I'm all for pedantry in its place, but I hate to see rather bad
attempts at defining "invasive species" when there is so much other more serious
things out there to be pedantic about, like getting the species name right ...