[Taxacom] Serious questions about taxonomy/ontology

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Sep 12 18:11:09 CDT 2010

if I understand Richard, the point of what he was suggesting was to package
grant applications up in a way that makes them more likely to be successful. It
isn't about direct benefits to taxonomy, but more about loosening the wallets of
potential funders ...

PS: Amusing thought of Bob mentally rotating millipede genitalia in his head! :)