[Taxacom] serious questions about taxonomy and ontogeny

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Tue Sep 14 09:01:28 CDT 2010

Not quite true.  Ottawa used to have the Biosystematics Research Institute,
and it covered entomologists and botanists.  But of course Govts can never
leave
a good thing alone for long, so that has been broken up into several groups
in many
organizations (Can. Nat. Museum, Forestry, Agriculture, and others).
Robin