[Taxacom] serious questions about taxonomy ad ontogeny

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 15 12:29:12 CDT 2010

Gentlemen,
We have to start somewhere, be it with too much morphology or
too many molecules.  The thing is to start, and then to do something.
Othere can then build on what you start, modify it, improve on it, or
all of these and more.
Some people find it very hard to start something, but with ease they
can build, alter, improve, or whatever what others have started.
Robin