[Taxacom] Oh Canada!

Adolf Ceska aceska at telus.net
Sat Sep 18 22:43:25 CDT 2010

For the UBC (Vancouver, BC) herbarium data go to
http://herbie.zoology.ubc.ca/~botany/herbarium/search.php?db=vwsp.fp7
They have 12,640 Asteraceae specimens from British Columbia in their
database.

The Consortium of the Pacific Northwest Herbaria
http://www.pnwherbaria.org/
lists 2,145 specimens of Asteraceae from BC.

Adolf Ceska, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada