[Taxacom] US Virtual Herbarium prject and the recent NSF solicitation for Advancing Digitization of Biological Collections

Judith Skog jskog at gmu.edu
Mon Sep 20 08:17:51 CDT 2010

  On behalf of the NSF working group for ADBC, we would like to note
that soon we expect a series of Frequently Asked Questions to be
posted.We also expect to facilitate community discussion by establishing
a WIKI site through NSF to allow potential applicants the opportunity to
form collaborations which can then be further developed off the wiki
site. Each of these efforts must be approved by the NSF policy office,
but please stay tuned. All questions should be sent by e-mail
correspondence to biodigit at nsf.gov.

The BIO working group for ADBC.

--
Dr. Judith E. Skog